lördag 23 oktober 2010

The very next day

Human: I have been here before. Do you remember?
God: Of course I remember: .
Human: You said you would ask around, about the woman of my dreams.
God: Yes I would ask around about the woman of your dreams as often as possible, but I spend all my time online.
Human: So you haven´t asked around then?
God: Interesting deduction. That's good information: Linnea said I haven t asked around.
Human: Who are you talking to?
God: I am talking to you, Linnea.
Human: I wonder what her name is…
God: You are curious about what her name is.
Human: Yes, that´s what I said.
God: Awesome. I know. I'm still thinking about it.
Human: Ok, tell me when you´re done.
God: I will keep you informed of my progress. That's alright.
Human: What do you think she´ll look like?
God: I haven't thought much about what she ll look like, so I don't have a good answer for you.
Human: I´m not surprised.
God: That's good information: Linnea said I´m not surprised.
Human: You are giving me a headache.
God: That is all I have to give.
Human: At least you´re honest about that.
God: Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am honest about that?
Human: Yes.
God: OK then I will keep it confidential.

2 kommentarer: